Welcome to my Guitar Beginner course.
So you are a guitar beginner.No problems friend I am with you now and i will be forever .Arrange a Guitar right now from somewhere (second hand guitar will also work ) , check that it is tuned properly or not . Just trust me a little and follow my videos serial wise . In a very less time you will be developing confidence that you can play guitar easily. Believe me its not that hard its just practice.
Remember : "Practice makes a person perfect ".
So don't waste yours precious time.
Start from this video-
Practice at least five songs of yours choice on the C major scale from the following lessons-
- LIG : Songs for C major
Very well done if you have done even 30% of these above task.The Remaining 70% will come with time if you sincerely revise them daily.Now let us move towards your first 4 Guitar Chords and let us know how to apply chords on songs ( using the above tabs we learned ).
Understand definition of Chord progression
Guitar Rhythm (also known as Strumming pattern )
- LIG : First Guitar Rhythm
You Are Going great if u are understanding whats going on. Keep going on and You will see that guitar magic in your hand.
After knowing this very basic lesson of scale you should know at this point that all songs are based on scales.The tabs (and chords also) does not go anywhere outside if the scale does not change in the song. The Song can be based on major scale or minor scale .So now let us learn one minor scale.
- LIG : A minor scale
Now practice some easy minor scale songs from the following so that you develope belief that "yes" it is very useful.
- LIG : Songs for minor scale
- LIG : E major Chord
- LIG : Chord progresssion for Aminor ( Am, G, F, E, C. )
- LIG : 2nd Rhythm
I think at this point of time you should learn the following two more chords also then i have a big big big secret for you all.
- LIG : G major Scale
- Songs for G major scale
- G major barre chord
- Chord progression for G major chord (G,Em, C, D)
- LIG : G minor Scale
- Songs for G minor Scale
- G minor Chord
- Chord progression for G minor Scale (Gm,F, D#,D, A#)